lördag 13 augusti 2011

I love Wild Child

I just saw Wild Child on the TV. It's the second time I've seen it. I really like it. It's kind of dorky, but It's just a feel good-movie. And every time Freddy, aka Alex Pettyfer appears I just melt. HOW CUTE?! I'm really a sucker for shaggy blond men haha. Even if I might appreciate some dark haired mysterious men also, such as Rob Pattinson, my future husband. However, Alex Pettyfer is only 4 years older than me! That's nothing, right? While Rob has eight years on me. Hmm. British guys, what a charm. One can really dream, eh?

Btw. My foot's injured, my cold is starting to give up, I burnt a piece of my finger on the oven earlier, I made an Indian mince meat stew today that smelled wonderfully, I baked some sweet potato in the oven and it turned out to be a real hit according to my brother, my parents are in Turkey and I am now going to watch the second movie of Lord of the Rings. It's okay. I'm not freaking about it like movie nerds do. Especially IMDb.

I hate that school starts on Monday. A little comforting is thus the fact that the autumn semester goes by really quickly. And that there's an autumn holiday in the middle of it. However, I hate that the slightly warm, sunny days are counted. Boo.


G'night fellas.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar