tisdag 16 augusti 2011

First real day of school and a few miseries

This was the first real day of school. I noticed. I woke up when my friend Ebba rang on my doorbell to accompany me on the bus to school. I literally just threw on some random clothes, grabbed my bag and went out the door. Without brushing my teeth, eating breakfast, putting on makeup and etc. I even missed using my nose spray (I still have this annoying cold), which resulted in some respiration problems during class today. School was hard. Recieved two new assignments. Not fun. However, I have to consider that this is the last year, and I have to give it all. It's my future that I'm working for. And it is going to be so worth it.

After school I went with Rebecca to shop an iPhone case, cause I've bought one. The 3gs one. Kinda old but it fit my budget and it was a really good deal. After that we checked on some clothes. I didn't buy anything because I really am not in a shopping mode right now. I don't know what to buy, and I'm in a desperate need of clothes! And I need to work out. Big time. While I've been sick I've felt that I've become chubbier. That's because I haven't been active neither been especially healthy. I've eaten too much sugar :(.

Yayaya. Tomorrow is a new day and I'm going to make the best out of it. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar